- Please arrive at least 5 minutes early, and stay behind the cones / along the wall. Your child's teacher will call them when class starts.
- Please have your child go the bathroom before class starts. We have a tight rotation schedule! :)
- No playing on equipment. Please also keep littler siblings away from the equipment, behind the cones. Safety is #1!
- No gum or food allowed during classes. Water bottles are encouraged, but must remain by their shoes.
- Hair should be pulled back tightly away from face, no sharp clips. Buns/ braids are preferred over long ponytails if possible.
- Only fitted, stretchy clothes or leotards. No buttons, zippers, clasps or loose shirts – we want them to be able to focus on the skill, not worrying about their shirt falling down! (Also, we do have many used leotards for sale in the gym as a fundraiser!)
- Please let us coach your children.
- Remind your child to have fun, try their best, (even if it’s hard!!) and be a good listener! Children who are not listening to their teacher or following directions will be asked to sit and watch their class, or if necessary, be removed from class.
- Students must be respectful of teachers & fellow classmates. Remind your child to keep their hands to themselves and ask to leave class to get a drink or use the restroom.
- Parents do not need to stay during class. Of course you are welcome to watch, but as our program grows the gym seems to get smaller, so there is not a lot of viewing room. If you do choose to stay, please stay along the WEST wall as much as possible. We store equipment and team girls use the North wall.