GENERAL CLASS F.A.Q.
- Masks are optional. Please do a wellness check each day before class, and do NOT bring your child to class if they have any COVID symptoms or have been in close contact with a positive case. Click the link above for more specific guidelines.
- Please bring a water bottle, as school's fountains are still unplugged.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early, and stay behind the cones / along the wall. Your child's teacher will call them when class starts.
- You do not need to stay, but are welcome to. Tots parents, we ask that you DO stay, in case your child needs to use the restroom. You may want to bring a chair, we do not have any for viewing.
- Please have your child go the restroom before class starts.
- No playing on equipment while waiting for class to start. Please also keep littler siblings away from and off of ALL equipment.
- No gum or food allowed during classes.
- Hair should be pulled back tightly away from face, no sharp clips. Buns/ braids are preferred over long ponytails if possible.
- No jewelry except stud earrings.
- Only fitted, stretchy clothes or leotards. No buttons, zippers, clasps or loose shirts. (Also, we do have many used leotards for sale in the gym as a fundraiser!)
- Please let us coach your children. You can cheer and encourage to your hearts content!
- Remind your child to have fun, try their best, (even if it’s hard!!) and be a good listener. Children who are disrespectful and / or not listening to their teacher will be asked to sit and watch their class, or if necessary, be removed from class.