PARENT'S NIGHT OUT
This is a FUNDRAISER for the WAHS gymnastics program.
One adult and 2-3 class coaches will be available for supervision.
PARENT'S NIGHT OUT RULES:
- Open to the public, any child K- 6th grade.
- Must arrive by 6:15. No children admitted after 6:15. No pickup until 8:30.
- Parents must check in each child, every time. Payment due at check in, cash or check to WASD.
- Every child must have a signed waiver with emergency information on file.
- Take turns and be respectful of others and equipment.
- One person on the trampoline at a time.